This policy/procedure supports the RTO's requirement to provide accurate and ethical information in marketing and promotional materials. It ensures that all marketing materials developed by the RTO are authorised and checked for compliance prior to being implemented.
The following process ensures accuracy and integrity of all marketing and promotional materials that represent Inspiritive Pty Ltd and the training industry in general. It also ensures that all marketing materials and practices for Inspiritive Pty Ltd are authorised by an appropriate person within the RTO before implementation.
It also ensures that the Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) logo is only used in accordance with its conditions of use and all other appropriate logos and information is correctly included.
- Inspiritive Pty Ltd will designate a person who shall ensure that all marketing information and practices are conducted in a professional manner and maintains the integrity and reputation of the industry and Registered Training Organisations.
This person is currently the CEO and this responsibility is included within their position description.
- CEO shall ensure all new material / information developed by the RTO for marketing and advertising purposes receive authorisation prior to release. Authorisation is evidenced by a completed ‘Marketing and Promotional Material Checklist'. (Appendix A)
- Where a new document or information is developed by Inspiritive Pty Ltd the CEO must complete the ‘Marketing and Promotional Material Checklist'. (Appendix A)
- In authorising the marketing / promotional materials, the CEO shall complete the checklist questions and also:
- Ensure that all marketing and advertising products (including electronic advertising) include the RTO Registration Number.
- Not allow false or misleading information to be present within any documents or information developed by Inspiritive Pty Ltd .
- Ensure all marketing materials accurately represent the qualifications / courses being provided.
- The CEO shall ensure that the following logo is used in accordance with the associated guidelines:
The Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) logo is a distinguishable mark of quality for promoting and certifying national vocational education and training leading to Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Certificates or Statements of Attainment.
training organisations for nationally recognised training in compliance with the NRT Logo
The NRT logo cannot be used to promote non-accredited training.
All Certificates and Statements of Attainment issued for the completion of Training Package Qualifications or Units of Competency
- All Certificates and Statements of Attainment issued for the completion of state accredited Qualifications, Short courses and Units of Competency.
For information on the NRT logo, see the: Nationally Recognised Training Logo specifications guide: (http://www.asqa.gov.au/qualifications/issuing-qualifications.html)
- The completed ‘Marketing and Promotional Material Checklist' (Appendix A) and a copy of the new marketing material shall be placed on file and retained as a record of approval. This will be the responsibility of the CEO.
- Where the CEO has approved a new document or practice an appropriate implementation plan will be developed to ensure a smooth transition is achieved and all old versions are replaced, and staff are made aware of the changes.
- In the event that marketing will be undertaken with another organisation, all material must accurately reflect the role and registration of each organisation, and not confuse or mix services offered.
- The CEO will also ensure all revised promotional material and relevant documents are communicated to all representatives of Inspiritive Pty Ltd .